Tuesday 11 June 2013

The MADNESS begins

SO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER POST HERE. I said I would make this on the weekend but, after getting excited over seeing the announcement for Final Fantasy versus becoming Final Fantasy XV and fangirling like an idiot over the (assumed) main character who is hot/sexy/on fire - I decided, what the hell, let's do this.  Spicy chicken, butternut, and potatoes -aka dinner - might also be the course however. Anyway, with no set idea of what to write and no burst of inspiration (or rather, I'll leave that for the weekend) I shall post the following image of awesome. Taken this very morning. After an exam. And tea.
 Above you (no, not above YOU, but above this paragraph) will notice a semi-large (actually he's not that big) grey bird nibbling at a gold squiggle with red glass mock-gems embedded into it. This is my African Grey - Apple. He is currently 8. I think. WHAT IS THAT SQUIGGLE? Its actually the tail of a fox ornament attached to my phone XD Its quite pretty and I bought it at a flea market in Paris a few months ago (I was visiting with my Mom who was on a business trip). You will be glad to know that I took it away from him immediately after the photo, and in fact took this as the new cover pic for my cell. ...Or maybe you won't. Perhaps you wanted him to continue chewing it, breaking the ornament, crushing the glass, throwing the remains of its ruined self at me (it wouldn't be a surprise - the first time I fed him a piece of orange he flung it at me, lodging the orange into my right eye (your left) and temporarily blinding me as I screeched at the orange juice burning my sclea and conjunctivia + cornea and promptly fell backwards over a conveniently located yellow couch. It was rather entertaining actually).
Since I have nothing more to say about Apple for now (aside from the fact that when he throws tantrums he rings his bell like a maniac half-drowned in chocolate-that-isn't-actually-chocolate ((if you get my drift)) ), I shall move onto this second photo - also take this morning. Lulu (the dog licking her nose and curling her body to show me her butt and how cutely she wiggles it when attempting to wag her pretty much non-existent tail) recently went to the Vet where they told us (well, my mom, I was in an exam room) that Lulu was not in fact ill with anything, but seemed to be having an allergic (or supposed anyway) reaction to something - which we were assured they would investigate (PFT, yeah right). Aside from this, they stated that her stomach is extremely sensitive because she is incredibly overweight, which puts a lot of pressure on her spine and places the stress into the belly. THUS, dear reader(s), this means Lulu was assigned a Dog-Diet. Special biscuits, 57 mg in the morning, and 57 mg in the night. She is very distressed about it because...well. "WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!" - pretty much sums up her thoughts. Her face in the above photo is a "SHOW ME YOUR LOVE BY GIVING ME YUMMY MEAT-FOOD, HUMAN! NOT BISCUITS!!!". It breaks my heart (...*snort* Okay, her response to this diet is actually amusing me beyond belief so no, my heart is not THAT broken XD) to see her this way, but its for her own good. She has to lose 9kgs. ...Yeah. WOW. XD Its a bit strange how she now just gets these biscuits while Dex (our Great Dane - a new addition to the family and extremely clumsy) gets breakfast AND dinner, alongside treats throughout the day (he's huge, he has to eat a lot). But...life's unfair. XD 

Hm...PS4 is on the news so I am going to go watch - that's it for tonight! Besides, I need to finish studying for my Biology exam tomorrow >_>;; 
This is quite old, but it still brings me to tears and I think its worth posting again (I noted it on my FB account at one stage) --->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4BB7vpJgo  - KARA by Quantic Dream (creators of Heavy Rain). Its simply a demo reel of what they are now capable of (in fact they released a new demo reel of their latest animation which is 10x better than this O_O) and very moving. 
Also, if you haven't checked them out yet, head on over to ROOSTERTEETH on YouTube and watch their RWBY trailers. Fantastic battle sequences! =D I also recommend JacksGap, PewDiePie, Nigahiga, Teens/Youtubers React and ...some other people whose names I can't recall right now -- all on YouTube! They have really great channels, all for different things, so if you're looking for entertainment, they're the best to start of with.

I'll be posting another...post (XD) this weekend, so look out for it if you are interested! =D

2 comments:

  1. Most entertaining thing I have read in a while :) I am now following (watching?) your blog..YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOO! XD Thanks, Christine <3 XD Hopefully I can combat my laziness and continue to post on here LOL.
      {PS: I /will/ find yours....>=D)

      Delete